1) What is the solid particles used in chromatography called?
- The solid phase.
- The stationary phase.
- The column phase.
- The particular phase.
2) What is the liquid used in chromatography called?
- The pumped phase.
- The transparent phase.
- The mobile phase.
- The solution phase.
3) What makes the liquid pass through the column?
- The capillary forces.
- A pump.
4) What is the function of the detector in HPLC?
- It detects disturbances in the current.
- It detects the molecules coming out ftom the column.
- It detects leakage.
- It detects stray light.
5) What is the function of the injector?
- It injects the sample solution into the HPLC system.
- It injects energy into the column to facilitate the separation.
- It injects light into the detector.
- It injects liquid into the reservoir.
Comments or questions?
Send an e-mail to studyhplc.com
Copyright 2010 studyhplc.com. All rights reserved.